jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Why cant I unload my android flash drive into my dell comp

Customer Question

why cant I unload my android flash drive into my dell computer?.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Are you connecting your android phone to your computer with a usb cable or have you removed the memory card from your phone and inserted it into a micro sd card reader connected to your computer. What is the make and model of your smartphone? What is your computer operating system?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a new drive it is marked PNY16G usb3.0 it is two side with a normal usb connector and a smallel one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the smaller one fits my Samsung galaxy tab 4 (im 77 please be patient)
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to upload something from the Dell computer to the PNY USB flash drive? Or download something from it to the Dell computer?Or are you trying to download something from the Samsung galaxy tablet to the computer? What happens when you connect the Samsung tablet straight to the Dell computer?Please let me know more details about the issue. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about delay, ill in bed (but recovering).Anyway, when I try to download my android flash drive to my dell laptop,message reads Windows cannot open, requires program. When I connect my android tablet directly to laptop, message reads The destination file could be created.
Thank you. There is no android flash drive. You have two items:1. USB flash drive (it is not called android flash drive.) If you can provide me the model on the lable of the PNY USB flash drive, then I can check further.2. Samsung android tablet.What do you have in your USB flash drive, such as pictures, that you need to download to your Dell Windows computer?How about what you need to transfer from the Samsung android tablet to your Dell Windows computer?Does your Dell computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.