Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do I remove reimage from my desktop? windows 10?.

how do I remove reimage from my desktop? windows 10?.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Reimage PC Repair Online is a kind of malware or scareware. It can be installed on your Windows 10 computer when you installed some downloaded tools. Since Reimage is a malware, it can easily block you from removing or uninstalling it. Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly fix and remove Reimage while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2909f1ae-bfe7-4dec-8117-56c2a8c9eee22. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess