Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My email account***@******.*** was closed down 'permanently'

Customer Question

my email account***@******.*** was closed down 'permanently' by Microsoft on 23/11/15. This was because I failed to respond timeously to two security numbers issued by Microsoft Office.I have a new computer and mobile and little experience in using these - hence the delay.Strangely I have an ongoing membership with Linda.com based on my live.com account. i have an alternative email address***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To confirm, you wish to know if you can enable your account again to open it?
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes i wish to enable account 'howmac@livecom' so that I can use it for emails. If telephone conversation is not possible then I'm happy to do this by computer only.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you please use my link below and follow the instructions to reset the password
https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
Once you have reset the password, then use this new password ***** sign into your account.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Else let me know the results please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Richard. Please go ahead and resurrect the account. My prime concern now is to ensure that this is done effectively and I know that I can rely on you to do that. Many thanks,
Howie McDonald
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you just received a code on your phone Howie, please tell me this code ASAP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Richard, I do not understand your answer. My phone 01360 311341 has an answerphone only and there is no trace of a call from you. My mobile number is ***** but I have not given you this number and again I can trace no call. I'm sure that I have misunderstood and apologise for doing so.
Howie
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Richard, I believe that you were wanting me to contact you again
Howie
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi Howie
Can you let me know when your online please.