jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Not receiving e mails, password *****

Customer Question

not receiving e mails, password *****
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly.1.Which email service are you using that is not working let me know the part after @ in your email id for [email protected] yahoo.com?2.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook,windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.3.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bt connect, outlook, Windows 7
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Are you able to login to bt email using web browser.if you haven't checked it please click on this link and check it http://tinyurl.com/l7rjkazPlease check it and let me know?What is the error message it shows on Outlook email client?Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir did you check whether you can login to bt email using the web link i gave above?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.