Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have been locked out of my hotmail account

Customer Question

i have been locked out of my hotmail account for two months. i need desperately to get back into it. it says i have been blocked as someone else maybe using my account. i have tried to verify it around 20 times but no luck as it just comes back as can't not be verified.
please help
Adam
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly happens when you try to verify the account Adam?
Where does it go wrong?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
###-##-####y41jk3
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Connecting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IVE HAD an email back
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
and whats the email say
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you just want to read it yourself but it basically says no and i should set up a new email account!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, do you have a facebook account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, your best then to attempt to send a message here
https://www.facebook.com/outlook
And try to get them to unlock it directly else you will need to create a new account.
If they rejected your request, it is the only option left for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ill try that but I've gotta get back in as it has my wedding speeches saved in a file!