Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My windows 10 cannot use my printer Xerox phase 6130n

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is correct, as of yet, there has been no windows 10 drivers released for this printer. They are in development and it is expected shortly but there has not yet been any communication from Xerox on this.
I advise you regularly check on my link below as the drivers will be released there.
Click me to view
For now your only option is to avoid Windows 10 and print from a previous version until the driver has been released.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am disappointed that you do not have at least a temporary solution while I am waiting for the W10 driver.