jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Won't allow to Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. How

Customer Question

Won't allow to Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. How to correct this problem?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you still able to use your Windows 10 computer now despite the login problem? (Like logging in with a local account)Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Roman,Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide online chat support and remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually connect and fix the problem while you watch on your screen.Are you still able to use your Windows 10 computer? If yes, can I remotely access it so that I can fix the problem while you watch?Please let me know so that I can assist you further.Best regards,Jess