Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I need my emails going back to 2014 can i do this?

i need my emails going back to 2014 can i do this?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please for which email service this is for?
And how long ago did you delete the emails?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a year ago
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
And for which email service was this? Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
outlook.com
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Go to the Deleted folder then at the bottom of the deleted folder you will see
recover Deleted Messages in blue
Click on this and if it is still possible, the messages will then appear.
If not, it means the emails have been removed from the server and will then not be recoverable sorry.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thats what i said before i have already tried that. Is there anyway way i can get emails back just going back 1 year?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry it was not clear if you used the actual recovery process, but if this did not return them, it is not possible sorry as the emails have been deleted from the actual server, so there is no record of the emails to recover anymore.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you