The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Experience:  20 years experience providing remote computer support
62934938

When I try to print address labels from an Excel spreadsheet

When I try to print address labels from an Excel spreadsheet the software always introduces a blank line after the title/christian name/surname before printing the address. All looks Ok until the final move to merge and view labels. There seems no way I can change anything that will eliminate this probkem. Can you advise.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
i would like to offer to do remote support. There is a small additional fee of $29(about 25 euros) for this service. This would by far be the easiest as you can see on the screen what I am doing and point out the issues you are experiencing, this will also be the fastest solution. If you elect not to use this service, that is fine I will do my best to talk you through it here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we book this call for later in the day perhaps 1.30pm+
I have a commitment this morning which will preclude me fromtaking this call after about 9.15.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
is this 1:30 my time or your time, I think we are in different time zones, and you are about 5 or 6 hours later than me.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
also I will need to set it up so you call me, as I have no long distance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Given the problems of telephone communication perhaps remote support would be easier. As I will be away most of Wednesday I suiggest Thursday would be best and if you are 5/6 hours ahead of me then perhaps 1.30/2.00pm my time would be best.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
actually I am 5 to 6 hours earlier then you. So It would have to be best in the late afternoon or evening in your time if that would work for you. I agree that I think remote would be easiest.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Late afternoon would be fine for me on Thursday.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
ok sounds good I will check back between noon and 2pm should be 5 - 7pm your time, just post a message here when you are ready and I will give you further instructions at that time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am now reeady for solution to my problem.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
if you have not already done so. Download and install team viewer https://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx say it is for personal use after loading you will see, My ID# ***** password # ***** security reasons do not paste that info here. Instead, goto privnote.com paste it there. then paste the link they give you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have team viewer on my desktop:
When starting this the ID is 630 485 307 and Password ***** *****Is this waht is wanted?
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
connecting ....