Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Please can you tell me how to get hold of film dvd of thomasina

please can you tell me how to get hold of film dvd of thomasina when it only seems to come up as region 1. been on tv afew times i would like to obtain it for my grandauter kind regards
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Checked everywhere but it is only made as a Region 1, butt whats the make and model of your Granddaughters DVD player? as we may be able to do something there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
with my ears i would not understand you . is it possible to ask another question please. i have a dvd recoder that recorded fine untill i plugged in a blueray as well .now the first one wont record anymore does one automatically cut out the recording kind regards ***** ***** facey
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem, how do you mean you plugged in a Bluray as well? You mean you connected it to the TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
original recorder same as before and new blueray straight into tv
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then you would have disconnected the Bluray as the TV will only have one output.
If you want to record also to DVD and have the blueray connected at the same time you would need to consider a dual Bluray / DVD Player
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.