hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Other
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of Microsoft Office problems
40928634

Richard, Do I need to open a new Aol account with a new user

Richard, Do I need to open a new Aol account with a new user name and Password ***** Aol as I have tried everything else but could not reopen my Aol account on my windows 7
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am another Expert. Are you not able to gain access into your Aol account please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I cannot but I have the same account on my Cellphone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we use the Text?
Thank you so is it that you cannot remember your password ***** access your AOL account on your Windows 7 machine please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know want to pay another £18 for a problem that has not been solved
Thank you, ***** ***** have forgotten your password ***** get into your AOL account on your Windows machine, you can go here and choose the "Forgot Password" option. Your password ***** be reset and you'll be able to enter that into your Windows 7 machine to access your AOL account. You will need to change the password ***** your cellphone so that it can also access your account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know my password ***** I have it on my cellphones but because I change to window 7 on my Desktop the computer does not allow me to sign in
Hmm that's strange. Are you told that the password ***** ***** please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I was told the password ***** ***** I tried to change it , but I was not allowed to change it as it is a new Window 7
Please try go to the AOL webmail here and enter your email address and password. Does it accept it please?
Did you install the latest version of AOL desktop please which you can download from here
The AOL password ***** not have changed without you going through some steps. If you can get mail on your cellphone then the password ***** ***** same. Please kindly make sure that you are entering your password ***** with upper lower case where applicable
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I logged in ucc fully with the link you gave me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I logged in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just logged in with the link you sent me Same password, but not on the Desktop. I will try again now
Thank you. The desktop software is another door into your account so the username & password ***** the same which you have kindly verified are correct on both your cellphone and webmail
Please kindly rate my service if I have helped you today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thnk you It just asked me If I want to change my Password ***** the one I just empty as it was not the one stored. I said Yes So it is Ok now. Problems solved!!