jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I cannot download photos from my camera to my PC with Windows

Customer Question

I cannot download photos from my camera to my PC with Windows 10. It was not a problem with Windows 8.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?What's the model of your camera?When you turn on the camera, and connect it to the computer, does the computer make a sound?Does the camera device shows up in File Explorer / This PC?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Finepix F11. No. No. Yes
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1233bdca-f021-4c21-be83-ebc0ef6fdc39, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Are you still there? Thank you.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.