Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I am running Windows 10 Pro and cannot get a WiFi connection.

Customer Question

I am running Windows 10 Pro and cannot get a WiFi connection. I have tried Installing/uninstalling/reinstalling the Netgear app without success. The app seems to load ok and then cant find the Netgear adapter. Any thoughts?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Try these steps please>ry these steps please> on your Windows 10 Start Screen, right-click the lower left portion to open the shortcut list and click Device Manager.Look for Network adapters and click on the Flag button to expand.Right-click on the wireless network adapter and click Uninstall.On the Confirm Device Uninstall window, check Delete the driver software for this device then click OK.Then reconnect the power to the router/modem and reboot the computer and then try connecting to wifi again..
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!