KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Im with bt ...my e.mails have been compromised 3 weeks

im with bt ...my e.mails have been compromised for over 3 weeks now is there any way you can help me
Can you tell me what is exactly happening with the emails?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
bt told me theres a fault......im really dissappointed with them i cant get into my emails this has been over 3 weeks npw....ive only 1 email adress cos im not sure how to set up another one im new to computers
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when i put in my email adress and password ***** say its been compromised and to phone a number ive phoned many times and they just say oh were working on it ???
May i connect with you remotely to check this directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what does that mean remotely.im so sorry but im new to all this?
Remote means, i'll connect to your computer, take control and see what can be done to fix this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh yes i understand now?as long as this is secure ....ive fallen into a lot of scams lately and is very worried on trusting people
This is secure. We're rated as a+ on bbb. click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=641180
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have i done this right?
Yes. Now you'll see an option to click on OK. Do it when you see it.
the issue has been resolved. thanks