Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have purchased Office 365. Reference order number: ***********

Customer Question

I have purchased Office 365. Reference order number: *********** I have an email message to call(###) ###-####because there is a problem processing the order.
Because I am abroad at present 800 numbers don't function. If you can send me a direct number to call, then I can use that.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To confirm, you are in Spain at the moment, is this correct?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If so, dial(###) ###-####026 0329
If this is barred, call(###) ###-####800 2400
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.