Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My MS Outlook 2010 running in Windows 10 does not remember

Customer Question

My MS Outlook 2010 running in Windows 10 does not remember passwords for email accounts. It prompts me on both sending and receiving. How can I make it remember passwords please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Is it doing this on all accounts or just one?
And which email service is it connecting to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All accounts. mail.btinternet.com
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, can you sign in on my link here and tell me if you can sign in or if it asks you to reset your password *****
Click me to open
I want to see if they put a security block on which can cause this.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
###-##-#### *****
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connecting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
###-##-#### 3337
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
thanks