jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and now I cannot sign

Customer Question

I have upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and now I cannot sign in without a password. I NEVER NEEDED A PASSWORD ***** WINDOWS 7.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. But are you still able to use your Windows 10 computer by entering a password ***** you know?If yes, do you want me to remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly check and fix your password ***** while you watch? Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it will not accept any of my known paswords!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. Can you please tell me the username shown in the password *****? Is it an email address ending in @hotmail.com? @outlook.com?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using a tablet to contact you.
Its using my current email address,***@******.***
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried to enter the actual password ***** that email address when you try to login to your Windows 10?And have you been able to use your Windows 10 before after the upgrade?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT APPEARS YOU ARE UNABL HELP WITH MY PROBLEM SO I AM DISCONTINUING.
I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR SERVICE SO I DO NOT EXPECT TO BE CHARGED A FEE
Roy Ketchell.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to help you here and I am just clarifying your scenario that is why I am asking you some questions. But I respect your decision to discontinue the question. For questions regarding charges and refunds, please contact our customer service.Thank you very much for using our service.Best regards,Jess