Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I am running an XP programme in Windows 7 using the Virtual

Customer Question

I am running an XP programme in Windows 7 using the Virtual machine XP mode Microsoft application. Can I continue using XP mode if I convert to Windows 10?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Unfortunately, Windows 10 does not support Windows XP Mode, so do not upgrade to Windows 10.Do you have any further question? And/or do you need help with anything on your Windows 7 or XP mode?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Since you need Windows XP Mode, and Windows XP mode is not compatible with Windows 10, therefore, you cannot upgrade to Windows 10. But if you need a particular feature or program in Windows 7, please let me know, and I will try to help.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
If you need help with anything else, please reply at the box below any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service for answering your question by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,