IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have purchased a Surface 4 from you and subscribe to Office

Customer Question

I have purchased a Surface 4 from you and subscribe to Office 365 which is currently loaded on to this laptop. I would like to load office 365 on to my tablet and synchronise with my laptop. Please can you tell me how this can be done.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** confirm, your Surface 4 is running Windows 10 or another Windows version?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is running Windows 10
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for confirming! To load Office 365 on your Surface 4, please access the Windows Store. To do that, click on the Windows Start button and click on the Store icon (tile). There search for Office 365 - click inside the search box located in the upper right corner. You will be taken to the Office 365 page. There click on "Sign in" located in the upper right corner and use your existing Microsoft account to sign in. You can then click on the "Install" button to initiate the download, just like you did for your laptop. Since you use the same Microsoft account, all the files and settings will be synchronized. Let me know if that worked. Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.
If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.
Thanks,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.