IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I want to completely re-organise the list of folders so that

I want to completely re-organise the list of folders so that they are in alphabetical order,ignoring whether they are folders or sub-folders so that I have a simple A-Z vertical list.
I have tried,in vain,to follow simple ( apparently!) googled instructions.
I amworking with Microsoft Outlook 2010.
Can you please help me!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** see you mentioned working with Microsoft Outlook 2010. Whenever a new folder is created in Microsoft Outlook 2010, the folder list gets automatically sorted in alphabetical order. Are you saying it is not the case with your Outlook? Let me know,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not referring to new folders but to a long list 50+ existing folders including sub folders. The folders are not all in order alphabetically. I want them to be,regardless of subject matter.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Both the existing and new folders and sub-folders should be sorted in alphabetical order automatically. I use Outlook 2010 as well and I never needed to re-organise folders to be sorted in alphabetical order. Since that doesn't seem to be the case with your Outlook, I suggest we establish a remote desktop session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly. Let me if you would like that.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I now have the folders in alphabetical order BUT they are not VERTICALLY ALLIGNED which is what I want..Instead they are listed going down and across in a diagonal formation and disappearing.
In front of each folder name there is a small black triangle which seems to dictate a sideways movement of the heading ,rather than a vertical one. Can you help please?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
To solve this problem, I will need to remotely access your computer so that I can see it myself. Let me if you would like that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have a concern regarding remote access.Can you guarantee that such a move is secure? If you can,then I accept your request
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I can guarantee it is secure. Only I will be able to access your computer, and once we are finished, the remote desktop session will expire and no further remote access to your computer will be possible. Once I connect to your computer, you will see everything I am doing. I won't do anything before your authorization. There is also a chat box so we can communicate.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Here are the instructions on how to proceed: Please click on the link below to download a remote desktop assistance program so that I can remotely connect to your computer: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=21dcfd18-7b80-4256-868e-9cc626701037When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
We are connected.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Problem successfully solved via remote desktop assistance!For any other issue, feel free to contact me again.You can now rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Regards,IT Miro