IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Unfortunately the original problem has returned ( since the

Customer Question

Unfortunately the original problem has returned ( since the weekend). The laptop is saying it is back Off Line which I can't change. I have reset passwords etc but this is not resolving the issue. Could you please undertake a further rectification. At
present I am sending mails from my phone which is working fine but the laptop won't send/ receive mails. You can call me on 07801 460667 if that's easier. Thank you
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! If the "Work Offline" mode has been enabled again, please do the following to disable it: 1. Start Outlook2. Click on the Send / Receive tab located in the upper left corner - near the Home tab3. You will see several buttons at the top. The last one is Work Offline which should be highlighted, meaning it has been enabled. Just click it to disable the "Work Offline" mode4. After that, click on the Home tab and then click on the Send/Receive All Folders button Let me know if that worked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No tried that but it won't switch the Work off line status off. I have taken it in to a local Computer Shop now as I my business is suffering too much but thanks for trying
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. For any other issue, feel free to let me know. Regards,IT Miro