Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I was prompted two days ago to try the latest version of Office,

I was prompted two days ago to try the latest version of Office, so i went for it. Now my Outlook will not work. I am getting to the splash page and it goes no further. I am operating on Windows 7. Have tried opening in safe mode (Outlook.exe/safe) but nothing has happened. Can you help?
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What was your old Microsoft Office / Outlook version, such as 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Are other Microsoft Office Word / Excel programs currently working fine or not?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am pretty sure it was 2010
I use BT Yahoo
the other applications on Office are running fine
Yes as long as it is secure
Yes, it is secure. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=80d46b52-e88f-43bf-8651-9b7810292475, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=80d46b52-e88f-43bf-8651-9b7810292475, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
many thanks for you help
You're welcome. Happy holidays! Thank you.