Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Tech
Experience:  Years of supporting users of Microsoft software
13568747

One of my clients is experiencing a problem with the system

One of my clients is experiencing a problem with the system I provide in Access 2007. They get an error message 'Reserved error (-1104); there is no message for this error'.
Any ideas?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That error is usually caused by a corrupted database table or tables.Take a copy of the database first.Then try a compacting and repairing operation. Then there's creating a new database and copying objects from the old database into it, to replace the corrupted database.