jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

When signing into my Gmail account "*****@******.***" I

Customer Question

When signing into my Gmail account "*****@******.***" I inadvertently made a TYPO and hit the 2 instead of the 3 ( I had meant to type THREE BUT typed TWO instead) I have tried many times to contact somebody to help me recover my correct account but cannot get anybody to ring my mobile phone "00353872740080" but nobody has done so with the result that I have been unable to get onto my proper account "*****@******.***" istead I am told that this account belongs to someone else,
PLEASE RING MY PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL ANSWER ALL THE SECURITY QUESTIONS YOU NEED ANSWERED TO PROVE THAT THAT "*****@******.***" IS MINE.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you now try to sign in with the correct account, what actually happens?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,