Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

My microsoft account has been hacked , and i cannnot login,

my microsoft account has been hacked , and i cannnot login, it does not accept my mobile (UK) number to send code by sms, it will by email, but then it does not work.
I am using a laptop, and it is clean with no virus's or malware.
I cannot use the online recovery of account as it keeps going round in circles.
where can i find a support phone number to speak to someone.
i need to use the same email to create a new account but it wont let me.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When it sent you a code, what did you do?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When i receieved code, i went to the correct micosoft account website to enter code, it then asked me to create new password. which i did. then when i tried to login it would say invalid password.
If i enter my phone number as user name instead of email it does not reconise the uk mobile number.
I have windows 10, but the laptop is at home an i am at work
Are you able to use the Internet on the home laptop? And/or are you able to open any program on the laptop?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i can use the internet and all programs open correctly except micosoft office, which is the reason i need access to the account.
Please note, i am in the office on the intenet and i have the same problem, the issue is with the account not the laptop. so i can do remote from the office if required, i have full administrator rights in the office.
Got it. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b11fc6b0-0c68-43c9-b0da-2c97080f6e4b, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b11fc6b0-0c68-43c9-b0da-2c97080f6e4b, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.