Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I recently installed windows 10 (a free offer)I am completely

I recently installed windows 10 (a free offer)
I am completely baffled by it, I will never use most it. All the facilities I use don't seem to work.
Is windows 7 home premium still on my computer and can I re-install it?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can revert back to windows 7 if you wish.
To do this, open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”
You should see a “Go back to Windows 7” option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
else Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Richard for your advice, reverted back to Windows 7 as per your instructions.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your most welcome, good to see we got you up and running.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. and if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you