jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Dear Support, I have an Academic Office Outlook 2007, which

Customer Question

Dear Support, I have an Academic Office Outlook 2007, which was delivering all mail to 'Junk'. I tried to fix it, lost the Outlook pane completely, re-instated it by changing the default file setting which recovered the pane, but all previous mails are missing. Replaced default setting with the original, but cannot locate old mails. Address book is empty, but comes up with a mail address if I begin a contacts name in address bar, so am hoping that all might still be there somewhere?
Many thanks,
Susan Price
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The matching in the address bar is different Susan and does not mean the contacts are there, its just a remembered list.
But we can check if we can find them on the computer.
First, which version of windows are you using?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,