Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email storage folders have disappeared since running windows

my email storage folders have disappeared since running windows 10
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Linda, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. What email program are you using before? Is it MS Outlook 2007 or 2010? Or is it Windows Live Mail?Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please do remote in I think we were on Windows 2007 but not sure
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d2897bd7-7460-4155-b710-692c66617c972. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess