Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

I need a 6 digit passkey xbox one thanks

i need a 6 digit passkey for my xbox one thanks
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01525 220949
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model 1540 D48053141448 seral number 07369522048053141448 product id sn048053141448 hope this helps
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
All you will need to do is enter the passkey incorrectly a few times. After you do that, it will ask you to enter the password ***** your Microsoft account and then you will be able to create a new passkey. If you have any issues with that, please let me know.
Information: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/forgot-xbox-one-passkey
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason