Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I am trying to format the toolbars microfot word package

Customer Question

I am trying to format the toolbars for my microfot word package for my macbook pro. the system is not letting me do it, i have to reset the toolbars (especially review) every time i open a new document. could you please help me? many thanks, Laura
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Laura,This can happen if there is an issue with the Normal template in Word, or some other problem with the installation.You can try reinstalling Word; if that does not help then try trashing the Normal.dotm file and then customise the toolbars again.Quit all Microsoft applications before doing this. You will find the Normal.dotm file in the Office\User Templates folder. Move Normal.dotm to the Trash. Then when you open Word, a new Normal.dotm template will be created.Let me know how it goes...