Joe_S
Joe_S, Systems Specialist
Experience:  Systems Administrator at Fortune 50 Company
68269981

I am running Microsoft 365. recently my computer downloaded

Customer Question

I am running Microsoft 365. recently my computer downloaded the update to 2016. when I try to do anything in Powerpoint it crashes. the other downloads are OK
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Joe_S replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My Name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Please note that I am in California, USA so there may be some timeliness issues with us working thorough this. Please be patient if I do not respond promptly. First thing is to ensure you have rebooted your computer to ensure it's not just a temporary anomaly. If the problem continues, then I would suggest doing a simple repair of the application, this can be done by following theses steps. 1. Go to Control Panel.InWindows 10 Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner), and choose Control Panel.InWindows 8 and 8.1 Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner), and choose Control Panel.InWindows 7 or Vista Click Start > Control Panel.2. Click Programs > Programs and Features.3. Click the Office product you want to repair, and then click Change. Note If you bought a suite like Microsoft Office 365 Home or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013,search for the suite name. If you bought an individual Office application like Microsoft Word, search for the application name. 4. Click either Quick Repair > Repair or Online Repair > Repair. Please reply back with the results after completing the repair.
Expert:  Joe_S replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you. Did you attempt my solution?