Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I recently had my computer upgraded to Windows 10, but I can't

Customer Question

I recently had my computer upgraded to Windows 10, but I can't access my e-mail account. All the passwords that I have tried have not let me gain access. The e-mail account is -***@******.***. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the exact message you get when you fail to access your account please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I try to log in, all I am getting is a message - "we didn't find anything here"
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
into your Sky account correct? And how are you accessing it?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect