hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Other
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of Microsoft Office problems
40928634

I have been using MS Office 2014 Home and Student which I bought

Customer Question

I have been using MS Office 2014 Home and Student which I bought last year and downloaded to my new computer which I bought at the same time (if I remember rightly).
Today I have just started to get demands to activate my MS Office subscription before 24 Dec. I don't have the activation key, and the MS password ***** not to be accepted either.
I could reinstall the old MS Office 2010, for which I still have the disk and box, but I don't see why I am being asked to activate the 2014 version now, when I've been using it for a long time (and of course paid for it so as to avpoid having to have a subscription.
What's happening please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.
Please try to activate using the telephone method if this method doesn't work:​Open an Office app, then click File, Account, Activate Product.Failing this please select "In the Activation Wizard, click I want to activate the software by telephone > Next.​"Then call the activation unit to activate your copy of Office.Here is more information