Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I cannot access skype

I cannot access skype or get a microsoft account number as everytime i try i am told that a code is sent to virginmedia.com but virginmedia.com have removed my email account as it is over 90 days since last used. Will someone please send me an email to one of my other email addressess so that i can log in properly?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,In your case, you need to contact Skype customer support. It is not possible to change your registered email address/primary email address without an account password. They may ask you to answer some verification questions to prove that you indeed own that account, before they can assist you in resetting your password ***** Just open the link pasted below to see the instructions on how to get in touch with Skype customer service: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-do-i-contact-skype-customer-service