Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

How do i install microsoft train simulator on windows 10

Customer Question

how do i install microsoft train simulator on windows 10
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Unfortunately, Microsoft Train Simulator software is not compatible with Windows 10. This is common: Whenever there is a new operating system / Windows version, there is always compatibility issue with some older software version and with some older hardware models. You have two options:Option 1:- If you have recently upgraded the computer from a previous Windows version to Windows 10 version, and if the Microsoft Train Simulator program was working fine previously, and if you'd still really like to use the Microsoft Train Simulator program, then you can go back to your previous Windows version within 30 days of installing Windows 10 by doing the following steps:- Click on Start (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then there, select the option to go back to your previous Windows version.Option 2:- You can use another train simulator program that works on Windows 10.- There is the Train Sim app from Store app from Microsoft Windows 10 for $1.99:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/train-sim/9wzdncrfj2zq- There is the Open Rails program. I recommend to try the Open Rails app; it is free and it works great:http://www.openrails.org/I hope I have answered your question, but if you still need help, please let me know.Happy holidays! Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.