jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have office 2016 on a new computer and am trying to set up

Customer Question

I have office 2016 on a new computer and am trying to set up outlook to send and receive emails from my bt email account and it receives emails but wont send?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir do you get any error message when you try to send a email in outlook 2016?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
0x800ccc13 is error message and system is windows 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Did you set it on IMAP or POP3 setting?Are you able to login to your bt email using webmail?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
emails work fine on webmail and outlook set it up automatically on imap
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for details.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes you can
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=757c48fe-a5a9-4028-bf2c-0d9b54565b87 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir it seems like i got disconnected from your PC after the sign out.Is there any problem with your internet connection?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where have you gone
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I got disconnected after the log out.Are you in the admin account now?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
If you are in the admin account now click on the previous remote access link and follow the instructions to get re-connected in admin account.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir i haven't gotten the access to your PC yet.Is there any problem using the above remote access link ?Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir i got disconnected after the restart.please click on the above remote access link to get reconnected.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir i have exited from your PC.Please let me know the result after the scan.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir did you restart the PC after the scan is done also did you check outlook.Let me know the statusSincerely,John
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello John,.Im wondering if you are still in need of help with the email not sending?.Let me know if you need any help?