Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I want to download Office 2007 to my laptop. I already have

Customer Question

I want to download Office 2007 to my laptop. I already have it installed on my desk top (5 Years ago) But I am having trouble with the product key which is 25 digits long?
My product ID is 81***-***-****274-68718 which is only 23 digits.
I use word and excel
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. You can recover your 25 character product key for your desktop using Belarc Advisor. It's a program that conducts an inventory of your computer. One of the things it will collect is productkeys for a variety of programs including Office 2007 as well as the product key for Windows itself.In my attached example you'll see that I'm running Office 2003 and note the product key is displayed as wellYou'll have similar results on your computer. Get Belarc here: http://www.belarc.com/On the page click the Free Download>>Download and run the program. When it's done look to theSoftware Licenses section for your information.Enjoy your product key and if you could take a moment before leaving toprovide a rating using the stars at the top of the page it would be much appreciated.