jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Purchased 1yr expiration Mahjong had problems

Customer Question

purchased 1yr expiration for Microsoft Mahjong had problems with computer now lost it and adds are back
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Ma'am are you trying to install and play the Microsoft Mahjong game you purchased?When did you purchase it? do you have the purchase receipt or details with you?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other ? Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i did not purchase the game i purchased a STOP ADVERTISMENTS, order no 09496cdf-c1c6-4fet i use windows 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for replying back to me.Do you mean you purchased a ad blocking program that stopped the ads from showing on Microsoft Mahjong game?Did you purchase it online,if so do you have the email regarding the purchase?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes and yes
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Good.That purchase email also will have a download options too,could you please check it and let me know.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Also let me know the name of the program you purchased.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There was no download the ads just stopped on the 09/12/2015
The name on email was 1yr expiration
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.That email must be for renewing the program you purchased.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC.Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6bd6633b-37d0-43d1-b00c-b9fec487ab88 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am it seems like i got disconnected after the restart,let me know once you are back online.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the ads are back
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear that.did you open it using the icon in start menu?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, don't bother anymore i will just have to put it down to a waste of money i won't be doing that again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good night
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear that,Do you want me to open this question to other experts to see if they have any other suggestions or do you want me to close this case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
open it to see if anyone else has come across this problem, and thank you
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome.I will open it to other experts,when another expert replies you will be notified through your email.Sincerely,John
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, do you still help with this issue? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes but not today thank you
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
No problem; thanks.