Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I am stuck in what I think is the "Microsoft loop." When I try to log on to Hot

Customer Question

I am stuck in what I think is the "Microsoft loop." When I try to log on to Hotmail.com, I get a message that reads "Help us protect your account." I've noted many suspicious things on my Hotmail account in recent months, so perhaps this is related to that. Any help would be appreciated.
John
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you follow the instructions there?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time. First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.https://signup.live.com/signup.aspxOnce you create the new address do the following... Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can. Here is the link to the forums: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/