Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I spoke to a technician about problems opening my emails it

I spoke to a technician about problems opening my emails it said I could not because it was restricted he sorted one out for me and I paid for it I had to fetch my wife from work and unfortuneatly did not check the rest of them I have been away for a few days for Christmas and am just checking my emails and found the same as it was before
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Albert, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am sorry about your issues. I checked and I cannot find your previous question where a tech called "Randy" assisted you. May I know what email account are you having problems with?And what email program are you using to fetch your emails? Is it Outlook 2007 or 2010?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email account is***@******.*** and I think it is Outlook 2010
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your Outlook issues while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0134bea3-9d28-4597-94bc-e10e61347ccc2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,How is it going? Has the system restarted already? If yes, please use the link below and download and run the remote tool again to join me in the remote session. I am still here waiting.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0134bea3-9d28-4597-94bc-e10e61347ccc Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for your patience. All your issues were resolved through remote access help. You can now use your Outlook 2003 normally with working links.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess