jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

My windows 7 is blowing off like a strong wind. Very frightening.

Customer Question

My windows 7 is blowing off like a strong wind. Very frightening. This happens without warning with either emails or looking up info. I have had a IT man look at it & he can't fix it. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to be paying £28 each time-that wasn't stated when I asked for help. I don't mind a one off. However, if an expert can help with why my pc is blowing off like a steam engine & what can do to stop it-I'd be grateful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As stated, an IT expert said he'd fixed it after having the p.c. for 3 days-he didn't. It only happens online
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't wait much longer for help. Am unwell right now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to wait for an email from you as I need to lie flat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund the £28 to my pay pal a/c. I haven't heard from you. I'm old & can't just sit around waiting for an an answer. I will have to get the tech man in again
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know if your still working online-am guessing you are on U.S. time? I live in the U.K.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you are unavailable U.K. time-please let me know when you are OK to email online. I'm not usually available mid afternoon U.K. time.Babz Hewson