jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have lost my in coming emails on start up , windows 10 .Was

Customer Question

I have lost my in coming emails on start up , windows 10 .Was ok., 10 12 days ago
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.
Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Just to clarify, who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail? Do you use the Mail app to access your emails? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have lost incoming emails from aol .my providor talktalk witch is also aol,confusing. I had it all working arfter upgrade from window7 to 10. It it stoped suporting it 12days or so ago
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, I see. Were you using any email program, e.g. Windows Live Mail, to access your emails? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Keep me posted.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
There will be NO extra charge for the remote session; please disregard any remote offer on your screen, and just reply back to me below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK how we start I am not to good at this.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=443b95e5-ec3e-4ab1-8708-79b1e5c14bbe On the page that opens up, click "I Agree".Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.)I'll then be connected. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pass word problem sorry I am dislectic my problem.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, it looks like you are having some issues with connecting to the remote session. Did you download and OPEN up the remote file, as requested in my above reply? Keep me posted.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
It looks like you have gone offline now; please leave me a reply when you are available next, and we will take this further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi again sorry,was pulled away,heating controuls,wirering switching fault justeasy this is not
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
No problem, let's go ahead with the remote session using a different tool this time. Please open up the following link now:http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu Save the file, when prompted. Next, open up the downloaded "TeamViewerQS_en" file from your downloads. Reply back to me with the ID and password ***** by the TeamViewer window. Please make sure to keep the window running as well. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok back ID 786 865 628 password ***** I hope
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please leave the TeamViewer window running; I'll be back on with you in 10-15 minutes, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK, connecting now - please allow/trust the remote connection when prompted. Thank you!
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, it looks like you closed out the TeamViewer window - could you re-open it now, and let me know the NEW password *****? Please make sure to leave it running while replying back to me. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Here's the remote link, once again:http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, are you still there? Are you having any issues with finding or opening the TeamViewer window, one more time? Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wellI opened timeviewer no new password
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK, is the TeamViewer window open now? If so, could you confirm the ID and password ***** one more time please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID786 865 628 pass word3406
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
No, still not able to connect - did you make sure to leave the TeamViewer window open, before replying back to me?
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Let's try using another remote tool this time. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=10eb461f-57e5-4592-9ae8-ca1ee1cb970b On the page that opens up, click "I Agree". Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.) I'll then be connected. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well Ithink Imestup
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Let me open up your question to our other experts now, who can assist further with this. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
B.Rath He has got patience ,we did not get result ,Thanks for trying robert.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Do you still need help with this problem?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess