jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I updated to windows 10 2 months ago. Since then I have had

Customer Question

I updated to windows 10 2 months ago. Since then I have had constant problems getting windows live mail to open up. It wont open at the moment. Also Google Crhome won't opedn.
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sometimes get a window opening when I try to open windows live mail. It simply says - "failed to connect to a windows service".
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Windows Live Mail is officially not supported by Windows 10, so we will need to carry out some troubleshooting steps to get it to work properly in your version of Windows. May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check both of the issues now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.