jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have windows 10. have lost it . start button does not respond.

Customer Question

I have windows 10. have lost it . start button does not respond. automatic update ran yesterday so it is in there somewhere!!!How can I get it back..thanks
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir did this problem started after the windows update ?Which anti-virus running on the PC ? Sincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no problem started before update
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mcafee
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Are you currently communicating to me from the problematic PC?May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dfb33706-7a2d-4136-9851-334e92d0c274 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I am connected to your PCThank you
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir i am not connected to your PC after the restart so please let me know once you are back online.Sincerely,John