jhannell
jhannell, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

I have purchased Windows 10 Home and you gave me reference: KBQWN-3866E-JWDK4-XW3Q7-8HVYJ

Customer Question

I have purchased Windows 10 Home and you gave me reference:
KBQWN-3866E-JWDK4-XW3Q7-8HVYJ.
This is rejected when I try installing the program. Please send me another. My email address is: ***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.
Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ready, but have poor eyesight and am just about computer literate - be slow and gentle with me.
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.
can you please click the link below and run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.link: http://tiny.cc/z5lvcx