Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My son has been banned until june apparently language

hi my son has been banned until june apparently for bad language .. the boy who reported him faze x ben has been bullying and spamming my son .. why should my son suffer through that idiots actions
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I believe you have come to the wrong place, we are Just Answer, a question and answers site, though I can tell you were to best direct your question.
Can you tell me for which service he was banned from and I can tell you this,.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
xbox live
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
This is all done by an enforcement team that is outsourced by Microsoft. The bans come from people who have reported someone, and the more severe the ban, the more reports were made against that person, and the more proof that was seen.
Its not a perfect system, but the downside is that there is no way to directly contact the team as it is made of of private moderators (people who have been with the xbox community since near day 1).
You can though see their official site here
https://enforcement.xbox.com/United
I know it can be frustrating with such little options, but a ban until June indicates there may be some more serious actions behind this, as language bans are usually for a duration of 2 weeks.
You can get around the Ban via the instructions on my link below
Click me to open
It is not always guaranteed, but has worked for a lot of users.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.