Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have just received an email from Windows Live ID Customer

I have just received an email from Windows Live ID Customer Support asking me to verify my account within 24 hours. Does this come from Windows or is it a scam?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. It is certainly a scam. Please delete that email message. Hackers send fake email messages in order to get people's account passwords and personal information. Please always ignore any email message or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting. As long as your email is working fine, you do not need to worry about anything.Do you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
If you have any further question or if you need anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button, then I can help further. If I have answered all your questions, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Happy New Year! Thank you very much,