jhannell
jhannell, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

Before Christmas I installed Windows 10. Now I find that when

Customer Question

Before Christmas I installed Windows 10. Now I find that when I try to open any of my Office Word Documents a box opens with the header 'First things first' superimposed over the document I am trying to open. When I try to delete this box the file closes. The box also contains details of the Microsoft License Agreement which appears to allow Microsoft unlimited access to my files. Can I now go back to the earlier version of Windows which worked perfectly and for which I purchased a license with the Lenovo Computer via Littlewoods.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.
Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.
can you please click the link below and run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.
link: http://tiny.cc/z5lvcx
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.
can you please click the link below and run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.link: http://tiny.cc/z5lvcx