Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Tech
Experience:  Years of supporting users of Microsoft software
13568747

I have an HTC phone running windows Problem: I have

Customer Question

I have an HTC phone running windows
Problem: I have "Find My P"hone registered However, many time i receive an error message (We cant reach your phone at the moment Well send you an email when we find it)
Please HELP!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. It's possible that, if the times you had the error with Find My Phone, you were in different locations than when you could use Find My Phone, then you might either have- Microsoft ID different- or local network blocking / firewall- or local signal for the phone...problems.If all the problems occur from the same location and computer, then consider this: Try going into the Network Settings, and make sure that one, or the other, of these two is switched Off (as appropriate, depending upon which service you wish to make use of):- either the WiFi should be Off,- or the 2G/3G/4G data service should be Off.When both are On, one can interfere with the other. And if the phone has problems finding the network connection, it will be inaccessible by Find My Phone.