Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I HAVE JUST GOT MICROSOFT 10 I CANT UNDERSTAND IT AND I WANT

Customer Question

I HAVE JUST GOT MICROSOFT 10 I CANT UNDERSTAND IT AND I WANT TO GO BACK TO 8
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Josephine. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. As long as it has been less than 30 days since you upgraded to Windows 10 you can go back this way:Click the start menu button (the icon in the very lower left corner) and select Settings.On the Settings page click Update & Security.From the vertical menu on the left select Recovery.Under "Go back to Windows 8.1"click Get StartedYou'll be asked why you want to go back. Follow the prompts toroll back to Windows 8.1
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Josephine. Were you able to return to Windows 8? Please let me know if any issues.If all is well please take a moment before leaving to provide a ratingusing the stars at the top of the page, then clicking Submit. It would be much appreciated.